Ultra-Slim Soft Impact Gel Protector With Sliding Plate
This is the ultimate slim design knee guard with CE certification. Featuring the latest Airflex impact gel technology the knee guard is soft and flexible but extremely tough and capable of taking hard impacts. The additional sliding plate helps deflect energy, letting you get back up and keep on riding.
The premium comfort comes from the soft touch fabric of the sock. The tailored design of the sock and stretch material will adapt to any leg shape and provide great stability.
This is next level comfort and protection.
- Super slim, AirFlex gel impact protection
- Sliding hard shell knee cup for added protection
- Knitted base layer for superior comfort all day long
- Pre-curved 3D design for optimal fit and function
- Premium comfort using MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- Single sizing for perfect fit
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Total Leatt® protection score of 12 points
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Weight: from 300g (0.66lbs) pair
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.