ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX KNEE GUARDS WITH EXTRA PROTECTION
Minimalistic, comfortable, ergonomic fit and uncompromised CE certified impact protection. The knee guard Airflex Pro is an engineering masterpiece!
This knee guard meets all our design criteria. By changing over to 3D-shaped impact gel, we achieved the minimalistic slim shape, whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing, and silicone grip panels made it possible to delete the thigh strap and keep that famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will see what we mean!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 15 points in the Leatt protection rating
- Total Leatt® protection score of 15 points
- NEW Super slim, 3D molded AirFlex gel impact protection
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Side and upper knee impact protection
- Silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- Single sizing for perfect fit
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Weight: from 300g (0.66lbs) pair
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.