This hard-shell design with 3DF impact foam offers great protection.
Now with a new and improved sliding surface, a silicone coated X-strap for that solid fit, and with ergonomic left / right shapes.
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 14 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- Total Leatt protection score of 14 points.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam.
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Elbow EN1621-1.
- New improved hard shell sliding surface.
- New anti-slip forearm X-strap with silicone bicep lining.
- Silicone printed elbow grip.
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics.
- Soft rubber edges offer superior protection, feel and comfort.
- 3D design for optimal fit with specific left and right sides.
- Vented plates for maximum airflow.
- Weight: from 300 grams (0.66 pounds) per pair.
- Sold as a pair.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.