All-Mountain Head and Brain Protection
The perfect lightweight helmet offering great head coverage for ultimate protection.
This is a lot of helmet for the price. It offers extensive protection around the head and a deeper rear coverage. It also includes Leatt’s 360 Turbine technology, which is proven to reduce the risk of concussion by up to 30% and rotation forces upon impact by 40%.
With 14 vents and Maxiflow air channels, the lightweight construction also offers great
• Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
• MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Extended rear coverage for added protection
• Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Maximized ventilation with 14 vents effective even at low speeds
• Moisture wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• Weight: from 320g (0,70 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
#S (51-55cm –20-21 5/8")
#M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4")
#L (59-63cm –23 1/4-24 3/4")
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.