COMMUTER - BIKE PARK HEAD & BRAIN PROTECTION
If you tackle the busy streets everyday on your bicycle then you need to stay safe, comfortable and cool. The Leatt 1.0 Urban does exactly that!
The contemporary outer shell design offers extensive head and brain protection while the 360 Turbine Technology inside the helmet reduces the risk of concussion by up to 30% and rotation forces upon impact by 40%.
The Leatt 1.0 Urban has 11 vents and a moisture wicking material to keep you cool in the asphalt jungle. The anti-oder liner is also removable and washable so you can always keep your helmet fresh.
• Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
• Optimized casual fit without compromising safety
• Comfort liner in 3 different thicknesses for custom fit options
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Moisture wicking, breathable and washable liner
• 11 vents
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, ASTM F2032-06
• Weight: from 280g (0,55 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
#XS/S (51-55cm – 20-21 ")
#M/L (55-59cm – 21 5/8 - 23 1/4")
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.