ALL-MOUNTAIN HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
When trail riding moves up to the next level and you are challenging mountains. The mountain will call you at one point or another, so be prepared!
A universal sunglasses dock lets you safely dock your sunglasses under the visor when not in use, protected from scratches and unwanted impacts. The adjustable visor opens up enough to place your goggles underneath, so you don’t have to constantly remove them. You will also love the convenience of the Fidlock buckle system.
Leatt helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology reduces both rotation acceleration and concussion level impact energy to your head and brain! Do not be afraid to push you limits.
Gear up and be prepared for whatever is waiting along the trail.
• Lightweight Polymer shell
• Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage
• Fidlock magnetic closure system
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• Maximized ventilation with 18 vents. Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
• Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• In-molded EPS + EP0 impact foam for superior energy absorption
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• From 430g (0.95 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
#S (51-55cm –20-21 5/8")
#M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4")
#L (59-63cm –23 1/4-24 3/4")
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.