Super Ventilated Full Face Head And Brain Protection
Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this all-purpose MTB helmet is fitted with 360 Turbine technology, offering great protection at a fair price.
This fully ASTM DH certified helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro and bikepark riders. Uphill, downhill, upside down, E-bike or trail - you name it, the DBX 4.0 has you covered. The full-face design with removable mouth piece offers outstanding ventilation and its convenient Fidlock® buckle makes life just peachy!
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however – go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- DH certified Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Removable mouth piece ventilation cover
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, antiodor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: From 850g (1.87 lbs)
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.