Ultra-Light Performance Clipless
Zoom Zoom! Speed is at the heart of the MTB 5.0 performance shoe.
The MTB 5.0 is a clip shoe featuring a deep 25mm indexed cleat channel. The forward settings guarantee great pedal efficiency while the 15mm rear extension adds stability and comfort for rigorous gravity riding. Its water-resistant outer shell and great ventilation make it an ideal all round, multi discipline shoe for fast rides. The MTB 5.0 shoes is fitted with Speedlaces and cross-straps for added stability and control.
What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels which efficiently keep the mud off the soles so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground.
Looking for one shoe that lets you train on your hardtail, race enduro and get loose on the downhill track? Welcome to the family – this is your shoe!
- ClipGrip SPD channel offers all-pedal compatibility: Unique SPD channels with extended travel for Gravity Riding
- Mud flow channels on the heel on toes for superior all-weather grip
- Cleat shims included for all-round pedal compatibility
- RideGrip Compound delivers amazing riding feel in all weather conditions: Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- The shoes upper makes them very durable all weather shoes: Cross-tension straps for pedal efficiency and weather protection
- 3 Layer Waterproof Breathable (10K/10K)
- Concealed speed lace compression system
- Control Flex Shank: Semi-Rigid Flex control for great bike feel
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Molded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Strategically placed PU reinforcements
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Heel Grip: Anti-heel lift grip design
- Weight: From 1040g
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.