Leatt - Fusion 2.0 Vest Junior (Youth)
Transworld Motocross Magazine says: “The Leatt Fusion Vest 2.0 Junior is the perfect answer for mini riders who want the ultimate in protection.”
- The Neck Brace built in the protector is CE certified as personal protection and can help against the a number of injury scenarios as well as the five major one’s. Hyper Extension, Posterior Hypertranslation, Hyperflexion, Lateral Hyperflexion and Coupled Axial Loading.
The Body Protection
- The Fusion 2.0 uses Leatt’s 3DF Airfit impact foam to give to give CE certified protection to vital body areas. The 3DF Airfit foam is a lightweight soft protector with viscoelastic properties, providing optimum shock absorption over a wide range of temperatures as well as conforming to your body for maximum comfort.
- The flanks of the Fusion also uses the same 3DF Airfit foam as the chest and back protector, providing extra padding on the sides.
- The shoulders of the fusion can easily be removed. Giving you more mobility.
- The adjustable side straps of the Fusion make getting in and out as well as adjustment as easy as possible.
- Neck protection CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Back impact protection CE certified to EN1621-2: 2003 Level 1
- Chest impact protection CE certified to prEN1621-3:2012 Level 1
- Shoulder impact protection CE certified to EN1621-1: 2012 Level 1 Type A
- Leatt® 3DF AirFit impact foam for premium body protection and ventilation
- Extra Flank padding
- 3 dimensional designed for perfect fit
- Light weight
- Well ventilated
- 2 Junior sizes fits riders approx: S/M 100-125cm tall (3ft 3” – 4ft 1”) L/XL 125-150cm tall (4ft 1” – 4ft 11”)