LIGHTWEIGHT JUNIOR OFF-ROAD NECK BRACE
Latest in the Leatt range!
The light, rigid and non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection that is great value for money.
With junior helmets being almost the same size as adults, the challenge was to make sure the neck brace platform is large enough, but fits on to a small body, this neck brace meets that challenge while almost all others do not.
For very small riders, it is impossible to make a large platform neck brace and still fit it on a very small body. You should, therefore, go for the FUSION 2.0 vest with an integrated neck brace. Check our sizing charts for more information.
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%. This new neck brace has been awarded a Design & Innovation Award (2018) and was included in PowerSport Business’ ‘Nifty Fifty’ (2018).
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cut-out that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible polyamide reinforced EPS platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: Estimated 497g (1.1lbs)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.