Lightweight, Low Gravity Hydration
This new hydration pack that is designed for Off-Road racing offers 2L low-gravity hydration and 25L cargo capacity. It is also CE tested and certified as back impact protection.
With a lightweight chest harness and new shoulder adjustment system, it offers the perfect fit, and the ample back ventilation will keep you cool.
The waist bladder is connected to a dual hydration tube that allows for routing over the shoulder or under the arm, whereas the reflective back panel will keep liquid cool or hot.
It is further equipped with several dedicated tool and goggle compartments, as well as waist pockets, including a waterproof mobile phone pocket.
- 2.0L Hydration and 25L Cargo
- Unique cargo harness for a rock-solid fit
- Low gravity waist bladder
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- New shoulder adjuster system
- Water resistant, durable outer shell
- Waist pockets and waterproof mobile phone pocket
- Dedicated goggle and tool compartments
- Dual hydration tube for two-way routing – over the shoulder or the under arm
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot
- The hydration hook can be positioned on left or right harness
- Reflective safety piping and safety whistle
- Hi Viz rain cover
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.