Soft and Hard-Shell Hybrid Knee and Shin Guard with Extended Length
This hard- shell, extended length knee and shin guard with soft 3DF impact foam promise comfort paired with premium protection.
A great product for all soft knee pad users who are tired of ripping their shins but are still looking for a soft knee pad feel.
Now with a new slimmer knee pad profile, a new ventilated and perforated sleeve, as well as a newly integrated silicone coated thigh strap for that solid fit with ergonomic left/right shapes.
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 19 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 19 points
- Soft knee guard with hard shell extended shin sliders
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee and shin EN1621-1
- Full shin extended length – EXT
- New improved hard shell sliding shin
- New slim, CE impact certified knee pad profile
- New ventilated, perforated Neoprene sleeve
- New anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining
- New silicone printed and adjustable non-slip leg straps
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Slim shin plate that also fits inside boots
- Weight: from 700g (1.54lbs) pair
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.