PREMIUM FEEL AND PROTECTION WITH MICRONGRIP
The 3.5 Lite gloves offer knuckle protection and feature our MicronGrip palm, this along with new FormFit finger stitching provides great dry and wet grip with superior feel.
The stretch material on the back of the hand is both light and offers great airflow, whereas the impact panels on the knuckles absorb energy from roost.
The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection.
For the next level of protection check out our 4.5 gloves.
• Super slim, 3D molded AirFlex impact gel protection for:
• FormFit finger stitching to give the best grip and feel
• MicronGrip palm
• Super slim with superior handlebar feel
• Excellent dry and wet grip
• Very durable with touch screen function
• New Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
• Vented, Lite 360° stretch upper for better bit and breathability
• CE tested and certified as:
• Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015
• Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinky and knuckles
• Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
• Multi-row, technical thread stitching for durability
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.