Premium Comfort And Safety.
The all new Leatt 4.5 boot has arrived! With many features taken from the super successful 5.5 FlexLock.
With the help of Jonny Walker we have developed an Enduro specific boot with a special sole to help when pushing the bike.
The 4.5 boot is a real head tuner when it comes to looks and style, as you slide your foot inside our boot you instantly feel the plush interior and quality of the materials used, it’s like putting your feet inside your favourite shoes or slippers!
With great feel of the frame, gear lever and rear brake, these boots instantly feel so good.
You must check out our SlideLock Velcro function it really is ground breaking in security fastening boot technology.
For the Ultimate boot in the Leatt range check out the Leatt 5.5 FlexLock Enduro.
- Fit: Outstanding comfort with first-class fit even for wide feet
- Closure: SlideLock system, Auto-locking one way sliding closure for great seal at top of boot
- Polymer composite buckles with Over-lock system and stainless steel base
- Bike Grip: Inside of boot is flat and grippy for great bike feel
- Toe-Box: Low-profile, for easy gear shifting
- Ankles: Heel grip ankle design for stability when riding on your toes
- Sole: Enduro pattern for grip when pushing your bike
- DualZone hardness
- Extended foot peg riding zone for arch and on the toes riding style
- Steel shank reinforced and CE certified
- Inner Liner: Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
- CE tested and certified as: prEN 13634: 2017
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.