Performance Pre-Curved Fit
This cannot be considered an entry level pant, the lightweight and breathable constructed 4.5 pant is unbeaten in its class. A pre-curved performance fit made up from Ripstop and X-Flow mesh panels along with a heavy duty seat area and reinforced leather knees on both sides means this pant is ready for track or trails which ever you choose.
A premium product at a great price!
- Pre-curved classic fit
- Light and breathable construction
- Ripstop stretch and X-Flow mesh panels
- Multi-layer inner knee reinforcement now with leather for bike grip
- Heavy-duty seat and reinforced knee material reinforcement
- Material panels have multi-row reinforced stitching
- Waist with micro adjuster and 270 ̊ heavy duty silicone grip
- Top Quality YKK Japan Zippers
- Anti-odour MoistureCool mesh lining
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.