Even the hottest day can be a riding day when you are wearing the right gear! The 4.5 X-Flow jacket is super ventilated, has panels of X-Flow mesh plus removable arms for ultimate airflow.
It is equipped with an internal hydration pocket with suspension system that prevents the bladder sitting too low, it even has a water-resistant chest pocket for important items. For durability, an abrasion and cut resistant Brush Guard protective film is used to reinforce the elbow construction. The tailored waist-length fit is designed to work with or without body armor, and the collar can accommodate a Leatt neck brace if worn.
- New lightweight, ventilated shell with X-Flow front and rear mesh and Spandura stretch panels for comfort
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms
- Rear Internal hydration pocket suspension system to hold bladder for up to 3 litres
- Tailored cut for Moto riding with or without body armour
- Top Quality YKK Japan Zippers
- Multi-row reinforced stitching for durability
- Brush Guard fabric for material protection over elbows
- Total of six pockets including chest pocket with water-resistant lining for valuables
- Rear reflective safety print
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.