COMPACT PUFER JACKET FOR CASUAL WEAR AND TRAIL MTB RIDING
Take to the pub or wear it on the trail. The MTB 3.0 trail jacket is a high-performance garment for any occasion.
This brand-new jacket features an insulted front panel for extra warmth and protection from the wind. The back panel is 360 stretch fabric which offers great ventilation to regulate body temperature. The latest features also include an all-NEW hood design. The Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD) with its tall collar, can be worn in four different configurations giving you the perfect coverage for all weather situations.
Made from lightweight, water-resistant and breathable 5.000/5.000 material the 3.0 Trail jacket also featuring our patent-pending magnetic hood system, it keeps the hood fixed to your helmet or back, finally, no more flapping around!
Take it everywhere with you, just don’t lose it!
• 5.000mm/5.000g/m² water resistant / breathable shell
• NEW Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD)
• Over the helmet fit
• Stealth adjustments
• Over the chin for superior comfort
• Chin fold design for riding or casual fit
• Magnetic hood system (Patent Pending)
• Insulated, soft quilted and bonded front panel for great ergonomics and water resistance
• Uninsulated back for breathability, lightness and flexibility
• Dirt, Water, Stain resistant fabric coating
• Chest and 2 hand warmer pockets
• YKK Japan Zips – top quality zippers
• Overseat back length with grip strip
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
• Reflective rear detail.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.