Ultimate Feel and Protection with NanoGrip
Super slim gloves with ultimate protection and touch screen function.
The 4.0 Lite gloves offer premium protection using Airflex impact gel, a very advanced form of material bonding. The FormFit finger stitching offer superior comfort and handlebar feel.
Favored by our downhill athletes, these gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment. The soft touch palm is made from our proven NanoGrip fabric for an unbeaten handlebar feel.
The MTB 4.0 gloves will give you total control when riding down fast and rough trails.
• Super slim, AirFlex impact gel protection for:
• Third and fourth finger
• FormFit finger stitching for superior fit and handlebar feel
• NanoGrip palm
• Ultra-thin for superior bar feel
• Very stretchy and flexible
• Premium dry and wet grip
• Touch screen function
• Touch Screen compatible
• New Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
• upper mesh for great ventilation
• Vented, Lite upper-hand material
• Pre-curved seamless palm
• CE tested and certified as:
• Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015
• Lens/sweat wiper
• Multi-row technical thread stitching
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
• Size: S-XL
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.