Bulletproof With Anti-Fog Lens
The all new Leatt Velocity 4.0 MTB goggle is here, specially designed vents in the goggle foam and a unique Mesh strap ensures the helmet ventilation still functions.
A Bullet proof, ventilated RideViz lens with permanent anti-fog will ensure you have clear vision and the best protection for your eyes, along with great looks and the perfect fit, all this at a price that won’t break the bank!
- Ventilated MTB frame for maximum air flow
- Bulletproof 170° WideVision MTB Lens
- MaxiVent 40mm anti-slip mesh strap to prevent helmet vent blocking
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the lens
- Self-draining open lower frame design allows dirt to fall from lens
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
- Dual-layer, anti-sweat face foam
Bulletproof lens tested to:
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
- Complies with PPE Directive (EU) 2016/425
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.