Adventure, Street and Commuting Rider Neck Brace
Intended specifically for adventure, street and commuting riders, the STX Road Neck Brace is designed to fit over your riding gear. Making use of Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT®), it helps to transmit energy from your helmet to your body, bypassing your neck – which is key for reducing neck forces during a crash.
The twin scapula wings on the back can be adjusted to fit most body shapes, and the additional height adjusters on the shoulders accommodate different riders’ lengths. For your safety when riding, it has integrated padding that makes movement for over-the-shoulder views easier and more comfortable.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Optimized fit for wearing over riding gear
- Unique rear scapula wings designed to accommodate back armor or aerodynamic hump
- Folding rear scapula wings allow for easy carrying/storage
- Motorcyclist Magazine says: “So comfortable you soon forget you have it on.”
- Integrated padding accommodates movement for over-the-shoulder views
- Rubber-coated front tip helps prevent motorcycle body scratches
- Jacket zipper relief
- Comes with optional strap system
- Replacement parts available
- Adjustable sizing to fit most riders
- Weight: from 790g (1.7 lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit
- Remember to measure your size outside your garments/protection
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.