We learned a lot from developing our C-Frame and X-Frame knee braces, and we recognize the need for a cage type knee brace for junior riders.
Not as stiff as the C-Frame, but a good chassis made from glass-filled nylon for comfort and a Carbon Injected knee for that rigidity, which reduces the ACL, Meniscus, and MCL injury risk. The Z-Frame is also CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
Maybe it's time to get rid of your knee protectors and get yourself a knee brace?
A great alternative knee brace with a single sided hinge is the C-Frame Junior.
- Injected Composite chassis
- Slim hinges for superior bike feel
- Injected Composite hinge covers for rigidity and endurance
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad for excellent boot fit
- Comfortable, easy-fitting and low-profile strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.