Leatt - Z-Frame Knee Brace (Junior)
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
We learned a lot from developing our C-Frame and X-Frame knee braces, and we recognize the need for a cage type knee brace for junior riders.
Not as stiff as the C-Frame, but a good chassis made from glass-filled nylon for comfort and a Carbon Injected knee for that rigidity, which reduces the ACL, Meniscus, and MCL injury risk. The Z-Frame is also CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
Maybe it's time to get rid of your knee protectors and get yourself a knee brace?
A great alternative knee brace with a single sided hinge is the C-Frame Junior.
- Injected Composite chassis
- Slim hinges for superior bike feel
- Injected Composite hinge covers for rigidity and endurance
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad for excellent boot fit
- Comfortable, easy-fitting and low-profile strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes