- Multi-density EPS
- Reinforced chinstrap
- LS2 offers multiple case sizes, custom-sized EPS protective films and our high-performance, high-quality comfort filler as well as 3D laser-cut plastic foam for a perfect fit and comfort throughout the day
Made of carbon
- The carbon fiber is a widely used material in the aerospace industry, also known in Formula 1 and Moto-GP. Carbon fiber is unlikely to be tough and lightweight. LS2 uses multiple layers of carbon fiber throughout the case, creating a lightweight yet strong structure that cushions and disperses energy into safer zones
Modular 90 degree rotation
- This helmet has the safe and reliable folding mechanism that allows the rider to choose between integral and open face helmets.
- LS2 visors are made from 3D optically correct "A-class" polymers, a space exploration polymer with high resistance to impact energy and maximum visibility. Our visors are stable, scratch-resistant and UV-resistant. All this combined with the ultimate PINLOCK technology provides the most advanced anti-fog standard
Two sighting system
- A sun visor helps to protect the driver's eyes from strong sunlight. The sun visor moves smoothly thanks to the exclusive mechanism, which is located on the lateral end edge of the helmet shell. This system allows the driver to adjust the view very quickly to the changing conditions, e.g. when driving through tunnels or forests
- To prevent fogging of the visor while driving, LS2 recommends Pinlock. A system that prevents the natural fogging of the visor caused by breathing, without having to compromise on visibility
Quick release system
- This patented system allows easy mounting and dismounting of the sight without tools. Its fine mechanism with several metal springs allows smooth opening and closing of the visor
- LS2 helmets have a so-called "Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation". Multiple adjustable inlet ducts and EPS damping with air ducts in conjunction with the rear spoiler and exhaust ducts provide permanent ventilation to provide the driver with cool and comfortable conditions
- The metal buckle combines with a high-quality chin strap with a plastic tongue with teeth. When closing you hear a soft "click". As far as locking until you reach a comfortable but tight seat. Pull the ribbon to unlock the tongue. Further adjustment options are provided by the chinstrap on the side of the metal buckle
Fast sun visor confirmation
- Quick and direct mechanism to extend or retract the sun visor when needed
- All LS2 helmets have removable and washable inner lining to keep them fresh and new. Our anatomically designed cheek pads are based on LS2's 3D laser technology for a perfect fit. We use hypoallergenic substances, which remove the moisture to ensure the driver always pleasant conditions
Automatic sighting system
- The new mechanism, specially developed for the flip-up helmets, automatically folds up the visor when you lift up the chinrest. Even if you fold back the chin part, the visor raises, so as not to collide with the chin part
- A high-quality fabric insert in the chin area reduces air turbulence in the helmet. The wind deflector is removable, if you want more ventilation in warm temperatures
Laser cut upholstery
- Foam with different densities is laser cut in 3D and adapts perfectly to the driver's head shape
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.