Motobatt - MPLX14AU-HP Lithium Battery
Motobatt’s innovative internal design is manufactured to overcome the added load from things like hard wired headlights often seen in motorcycles.
Claims are often made by different manufacturers regarding cranking capacity, where on fact, there is little advantage to be had from a battery that cranks harder than what is required to start the bike. Battery design on the other hand is always a payoff. The more cranking you have the less Amp Hour capacity you get, and vice versa. What feature is paramount, is the ability for that battery to withstand repeated attempts to start the bike and how quickly it can recover.
Motobatt Batteries are an improvement on the more conventional design, boasting more lead and less filler which means more available power – Making them ideal for high load, high stress applications.
Whether you’re starting a big V-Twin, Trail Bike or Road bike, a Motobatt AGM Battery won’t leave you stranded!
- This is a key feature of Motobatt Lithium batteries over competition. Dynamic cell balancing provides the ultimate in cell control giving superior performance, life span and safety. Motobatt Lithium batteries are around 3 times lighter than lead acid batteries.
- Designed to produce higher cranking performance for competition environments.
- Strong Starting Current, Reliable repeated start opportunities over a wide variety of conditions
- Voltage - 13.2V CCA: 300, Capacity (1C Rate) 5.0Ah.Very Low "self-discharge" while in storage
- Fast Recharge time, 6 minutes for up to 90% charge
- Capacity: 4.4Ah (300CCA)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L: 5.31 (135) W: 3.54 (90) H: 5.74 (146)
- Terminals: 2, M6x2.5 (Part#MPT2)
- Screws: 4, M6x7 (Part#2xMPS2)
- Allen Wrench: 1, 4x4 (Part#MPAK2)
- Terminal Caps: 4, 12x5.5 (Part#2xMPC2)
- Case Color: Yellow
- Replaces: YB12A, YB14LA