Motobatt’s innovative internal design is manufactured to overcome the added load from things like hard wired headlights often seen in motorcycles.
Claims are often made by different manufacturers regarding cranking capacity, where on fact, there is little advantage to be had from a battery that cranks harder than what is required to start the bike. Battery design on the other hand is always a payoff. The more cranking you have the less Amp Hour capacity you get, and vice versa. What feature is paramount, is the ability for that battery to withstand repeated attempts to start the bike and how quickly it can recover.
Motobatt Batteries are an improvement on the more conventional design, boasting more lead and less filler which means more available power – Making them ideal for high load, high stress applications.
Whether you’re starting a big V-Twin, Trail Bike or Road bike, a Motobatt AGM Battery won’t leave you stranded!
- This is a key feature of Motobatt Lithium batteries over competition. Dynamic cell balancing provides the ultimate in cell control giving superior performance, life span and safety. Motobatt Lithium batteries are around 3 times lighter than lead acid batteries.
- Designed to produce higher cranking performance for competition environments.
- Strong Starting Current, Reliable repeated start opportunities over a wide variety of conditions
- Voltage - 13.2V CCA: 300, Capacity (1C Rate) 5.0Ah.Very Low "self-discharge" while in storage
- Fast Recharge time, 6 minutes for up to 90% charge
- Capacity: 4.4Ah (300CCA)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L: 5.31 (135) W: 3.54 (90) H: 5.74 (146)
- Terminals: 2, M6x2.5 (Part#MPT2)
- Screws: 4, M6x7 (Part#2xMPS2)
- Allen Wrench: 1, 4x4 (Part#MPAK2)
- Terminal Caps: 4, 12x5.5 (Part#2xMPC2)
- Case Color: Yellow
- Replaces: YB12A, YB14LA
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.