World Class Performance for the Serious Adventure Rider
Designed by off road riders, for off road riders, for serious off road traction. Technically stronger than many other adventure tyres. Deeper tread than most adventure tyres, with distance proven compound specifically formulated to cater for a wide variety of conditions.
The tread of the new TRACTIONATOR Adventure Tyre is unique: blocks that self sharpen for better grip through the life of the tyre and self protect for longer tyre life.
If your tyres have been wearing out faster than you think they should, try these.
- Designed to handle the toughest terrain in Australia, USA, Baja and across the globe providing superior off-road traction and long mileage.
- Stronger construction than most adventure tyres give world class off-road
performance with a high resistance to punctures.
- Uniquely designed tread blocks self-protect for long life and self-sharpen for better traction through the life of the tyre.
- Optimized hybrid natural / synthetic compound produces dependable grip in all weather extremes.
- Superior block and profile design enables larger footprint providing superior off-road traction and hi speed cornering.
- More tread depth than most adventure tyres for better traction in mud and snow.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.