Got the right bike, got the right GPS, get the right tires. MOTOZ TRACTIONATOR GPS Tires are made for GPS inspired riders who need dependability in all conditions.
MOTOZ designed them to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again. Long milage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all well. MOTOZ Tractionator GPS Rear tyre is reversible to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off Road.
In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over. In Mostly Off Road direction the aggressive straight line hook up and cornering drive is engaged.
Technically stronger than many other adventure tires. They also feature deeper thread than most adventure tires. And the unique compound results in longer mileage. In conclusion, the Tractionator GPS means dependable traction in a wide variety of conditions.
- Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all.
- Reversible rear to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off-Road.
- In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tyre with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over.
- Mostly Off-Road direction the aggressive straight line hook-up and cornering drive is engaged for better off-road traction.
- Stronger carcass construction than other 50/50 adventure tyres provides world class performance with a high resistance to punctures
- Deeper tread than most adventure tyres.
- Unique Hybrid compound with Silica for long mileage and optimum grip in mud and snow.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.