Motul P3 tyre repair is the perfect travel buddie, if you're a serious mile muncher this could get you out of a pickle! It quickly and easily repairs and re-inflates tyres instantly without the need to remove the wheel or use any tools. Specifically formulated, its latex based formula does not deteriorate either the inner tube or tyre.
TYPE OF USE: All motorcycle tyres with or without inner tubes.
PERFORMANCE: Repairs and reinflates tyres immediately without removal or tools. Latex based: Does not damage the tyre or the tube. The MOTUL TYRE REPAIR container is pressurized and permits all types of tyres to be reinflated, for tyres over 15", a second spray might be necessary. Enables several hundred kilometres to be covered before repairing using the traditional methods. Shock-resistant aluminium spray.
- Remove if possible the object which caused the puncture.
- Position the tyre valve at the top.
- Completely deflate the tyre.
- Shake vigorously MOTUL TYRE REPAIR.
- In cold weather, reheat it in your hands or near the engine.
- Clean the screw on the valve.
- Screw on the MOTUL TYRE REPAIR connector.
- Remove the protection capsule.
- Position the spray upside down.
- Press the button until the tyre is totally reinflated.
- Drive immediately for 10 to 20 km at moderate speed so that the product is evenly distributed.
- Control the pressure as soon as possible and during the following days and adjust it.
You can confidently drive several hundred kilometres before repairing the tyre in the traditional way.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.