Motul - P3 Tyre Repair
Motul P3 tyre repair is the perfect travel buddie, if you're a serious mile muncher this could get you out of a pickle! It quickly and easily repairs and re-inflates tyres instantly without the need to remove the wheel or use any tools. Specifically formulated, its latex based formula does not deteriorate either the inner tube or tyre.
TYPE OF USE: All motorcycle tyres with or without inner tubes.
PERFORMANCE: Repairs and reinflates tyres immediately without removal or tools. Latex based: Does not damage the tyre or the tube. The MOTUL TYRE REPAIR container is pressurized and permits all types of tyres to be reinflated, for tyres over 15", a second spray might be necessary. Enables several hundred kilometres to be covered before repairing using the traditional methods. Shock-resistant aluminium spray.
- Remove if possible the object which caused the puncture.
- Position the tyre valve at the top.
- Completely deflate the tyre.
- Shake vigorously MOTUL TYRE REPAIR.
- In cold weather, reheat it in your hands or near the engine.
- Clean the screw on the valve.
- Screw on the MOTUL TYRE REPAIR connector.
- Remove the protection capsule.
- Position the spray upside down.
- Press the button until the tyre is totally reinflated.
- Drive immediately for 10 to 20 km at moderate speed so that the product is evenly distributed.
- Control the pressure as soon as possible and during the following days and adjust it.
You can confidently drive several hundred kilometres before repairing the tyre in the traditional way.