Neken - Radical Design 85cc High Bend Handlebars
Since 1990, Neken has been developing and perfecting their knowledge of tube bending technology and CNC machining, quickly making them one of the most trusted brands within the Motocross and Supercross industry.
Neken bars can be found on some of the world's top riders bikes such as Ryan Dungey, Dean Wilson, Ken Roczen and Marvin Musquin just to name a few. Constructed from high-quality 7010 T-6 aerospace grade aluminum and offered in a variety of colors and bends to suit any riding style, it’s no surprise Neken has found itself on top of the podium time and time again.
- Oversize bar made with a variable diameter and variable thickness
- 1-1/8” outer diameter in clamping area
- 7/8” outer diameter at control ends
- 40% lighter and stronger than a classic bar
- Constructed from 7010 T-6 aerospace quality aluminum
- Laser etched to aid in handlebar centering and indexing
- Knurled clutch side for better grip hold
- Bar pad included