Since 1990, Neken has been developing and perfecting their knowledge of tube bending technology and CNC machining, quickly making them one of the most trusted brands within the Motocross and Supercross industry.
Neken bars can be found on some of the world's top riders bikes such as Ryan Dungey, Dean Wilson, Ken Roczen and Marvin Musquin just to name a few. Constructed from high-quality 7010 T-6 aerospace grade aluminum and offered in a variety of colors and bends to suit any riding style, it’s no surprise Neken has found itself on top of the podium time and time again.
- Innovative design lessens vibration and prevents blisters
- SFH handlebar has the proven benefits of an oversized bar while featuring a reduced bar end diameter, allowing for a thicker, more cushioned grip while maintaining the standard diameter of a traditional grip
- 7010-T6 aerospace-quality aluminum construction
- Oversized bar with variable diameter and wall thickness
- 1 1/8" (28.6mm) diameter clamping area
- 40% lighter and stronger than classic bars
- Laser etched to aid in handlebar centering and indexing
- Knurled clutch side for better grip hold
- Bar pad included
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.