Neken - SFS Spring Top Clamps (KTM)
2013-2019 KTM SX-SXF 125/250/350/450
Since 1990, Neken has been developing and perfecting their knowledge of tube bending technology and CNC machining to produce the highest quality products possible. Neken’s attention to detail and extremely high standards has quickly made them one of the most trusted brands within the Motocross and Supercross industry.
The Neken SFS (Smooth Feeling System) Top Clamps are CNC machined from aerospace quality Tridium alloy for unmatched strength, precision and weight savings. Featuring the industry’s first hydraulic and pneumatic oil-dampened bar clamp, the SFS was designed to minimize arm-pump and improve riding comfort. Utilized by many of today’s top riders including Ryan Dungey, Dean Wilson, Ken Roczen and Marvin Musquin, the Neken SFS Top Clamps deliver unrivaled performance and are a must have for anyone looking for the ultimate competitive edge.
- Air-adjustable, oil-dampened suspended handlebar clamp
- Offers 10mm of travel
- Improves riding comfort and decreases arm pump
- CNC machined from aerospace quality Tridium alloy
- 1-⅛” handlebar clamp included
- Developed in collaboration with top US MX/SX and MXGP teams
- No service required
- Torque settings etched on clamps
- Patented in Europe and USA
- Anodized finish