THE NITROMOUSSE DIFFERENCE
We have put more than a decade of research and development into improving the less than desirable aspects of a mousse. In general mousses are known to be a compromise in performance on some level, but Nitromousse dramatically enhances the positives while greatly reducing the negatives.
Nitromousse combines a high concentration of nitrogen into an incredibly tough micro-matrix of proprietary elastomers. This eliminates the dead feel and provides a much more lively, lighter and traction enhanced feel from the very first ride, as they do not need a break in period. Additionally, our proprietary formula and manufacturing process provides a mousse that will last up to twice as long at a much lower cost.
Nitromousse provides a much more progressive, predictable, and secure feel from the very first ride that will never leave you stuck with a flat!
- Nitromousse uses an incredibly tough micro-matrix of proprietary elastomers Increasing Durability, allowing Nitromousse to last up to 2X longer than other mousses.
- Nitromousse contains a high concentration of Nitrogen which gives it a much Plusher, Pneumatic (air) feel, eliminating the dreaded "Dead Feel".
- The Nitrogen formula gives the Nitromousse a Low Pressure Predictable ride, Resisting Impacts and increasing Bump Absorption.
- The Nitromousse compounds allow for a more Lively, Progressive ride eliminating Deflection and providing a Lighter feel in motion.
- Nitromousse does not need a Break In Period and has been designed and tested to Perform Consistently in Temperature ranges from 30-100+ Degrees.
- Nitromousse's Performance and Durability all come at an Exceptional Price.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.