The N70-2 X Helmet from Nolan is a crossover helmet with an off road inspired design. With eight possible configurations the N70-2 X lends itself to a multitude of riding styles as its peak, face shield and chin guard are all removable and can be used in any combination desired. Additional features include an internal sun visor with UV protection, the AirBooster ventilation system, a Clima Comfort interior lining and compatibility with the N-Com communication system (sold separately).
- Polycarbonate shell
- P/J homologation means the helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J) or closed (P)
- Eight possible configurations using the removable peak, visor and protective chin guard
- Ultrawide face shield
- Pinlock fog-resistant face shield (Pinlock insert lens included)
- VPS sun shield with UV 400 protection, molded out of LEXAN, scratch resistant and fog-resistant
- Ventilation system with AirBooster Technology with chin guard air intake and rear extractors
- Microlock2 double lever chin strap retention system
- Removable and washable neck roll
- Fully removable and washable Clima Comfort interior liner
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.