A sleek, streamlined design paired with durable, waterproof construction make OGIO's All Elements Pack the ideal backpack for bicyclists, motorists, and outdoor sports enthusiasts. Whether you're an everyday bicycle commuter or a weekend mountaineer, this waterproof pack is essential for keeping your gear dry. Waterproof material and roll-top construction locks out moisture, and the water resistant front zippered pocket keeps essentials easy to access. Removable liner features a laptop sleeve, tablet sleeve, and two zippered pockets. But OGIO didn't just focus on keeping your gear dry when building this bag. Shoulder straps are constructed for maximum rider comfort, and features an adjustable sternum strap to ensure security. When you want to keep your gear safe, invest in OGIO's All Elements Pack.
- Completely waterproof roll top construction.
- 360-degree reflective screen print.
- Off-center removable hip belt will not scratch your gas tank.
- Strap containment system ensures all straps are secured at high speeds.
- Quick access front zippered stash pocket.
- Airflow back panel keeps the rider cool.
- 2-way adjustable sternum strap.
- Dual density shoulder straps for maximum comfort.
- Removable high visibility liner.
- Laptop Sleeve.
- Tablet Sleeve.
- Organization panel with two zippered pockets
- 420D nylon
- Dimensions: 20.5 (rolled)" H x 10.5" W x 6.75" D
- Weight: 2.5 Lbs.
- Capacity: 1600 Cubic Inches
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.