The Ogio MX 450 Tool Pack is more than a fanny pack for your tools. This front flip down tool organizer pouch has a multiple zippered pockets, so you don't lose anything necessary for your ride. The d-rings are great to holding T-handles. One size fits most.
- Deluxe front flip down tool organizer pouch
- Right side necessity pocket with water resistant zipper
- Expandable beverage stow-away holster with cinch strap
- Spare moto tube compartment
- Exterior D-rings for T-handles
- Hip foam padding for ultimate comfort
- Adjustable padded waist belt
- 840 dobby nylon / 420D dobby nylon / nonslip PVC
- Dimensions: 4" H x 6" W x 26" D
- Weight: 1.4 Lbs.
- Capacity: 450 Cubic Inches
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.