A step up from the Mach 1, the Mach 3 boasts our bolstered back foam to increase ventilation, soft neck shoulder straps that don't dig in when picking up speed, and a 360 retro relfective safety piping and logo. The personal electronics pocket comes fleece-lined, while the added shoe storage compartments make professional commuting a breeze. What's more, the Mach 3 has a removable helmet carry strap and a padded tablet sleeve in addition to the laptop compartment. The organizer panel comes with a security pocket, while the interior lining features an updated red.
- Streamlined single shot molded exterior is nearly waterproof and will not deform from wind shear.
- Shoulder gasket conforms to body and increases aerodynamics.
- Bolstered back foam profile increases air ventilation.
- Soft neck shoulder straps increase comfort while riding and will not scratch helmet exterior.
- 360-degree retro reflective safety piping and logo.
- Removable off center hip belt won’t scratch gas tank.
- Zippered fleece lined personal electronics pocket.
- Large main compartment with multiple interior storage compartments.
- Fully featured organizer panel with zippered security pocket.
- Dedicated shoe storage compartments for the commuting professional.
- High visibility red interior lining.
- Ergonomic, padded and fully adjustable riding specific shoulder straps with quick release exit buckle.
- Concealed aerodynamic carry handle.Fully adjustable and removable no slip sternum strap.
- Integrated removable helmet carry strap
- Interior padded laptop sleeve with elastic closure fits most 15” laptops.
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader sleeve.
- Hydration ready.
- Custom metal Ogio logo and trims.
- Dimensions: 19" H x 12.5" W x 6.5" D
- Weight: 2.7 Lbs.
- Capacity: 1350 Cubic Inches
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.