What can be better than the Mach 3 Motorcycle Bag? The Mach 5. This moto bag has all the fixings of the Mach 3, with a serious upgrade. Get the removable zippered fleece-lined hip accessory pouch for extra carry room. Or the large main compartment with adjustable load dividers, and the deluxe organizer panel with stretch mesh dividers. Step up to the padded interior helmet visor sleeve, and the U-shaped expansion gusset to increase carrying volume. All this, on top of the already fully-loaded Mach that comes with laptop sleeves and dedicated shoe storage all within the most ergonomic design.
- Streamlined single shot molded exterior is nearly waterproof and will not deform from wind shear.
- Shoulder gasket conforms to body and increases aerodynamics.
- Bolstered back foam profile increases air ventilation.
- Soft neck shoulder straps increase comfort while riding and will not scratch helmet exterior.
- 360-degree reflective logo and safety piping.
- Removable zippered fleece lined hip accessory pouch.
- Off center removable hip belt won’t scratch gas tank.
- Zippered fleece lined personal electronics/valuables pocket.
- Large main compartment with adjustable load divider and multiple interior storage compartments.
- Deluxe organizer panel with zippered security pocket and stretch mesh dividers.
- Dedicated shoe storage compartments for the commuting professional.
- Padded interior helmet visor sleeve
- U-shaped zippered expansion gusset increases carrying volume.
- High visibility red interior lining.
- Ergonomic, padded and fully adjustable riding specific shoulder straps with quick release exit buckle.
- Concealed aerodynamic carry handle.
- Fully adjustable and removable no slip sternum strap.
- Integrated removable helmet carry strap
- Interior padded laptop sleeve with elastic closure fits most 15” laptops.
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader sleeve.
- Hydration ready.
- Custom metal Ogio logo and trims.
- Dimensions: 20.5" H x 14.5" W x 7" D
- Weight: 3.7 Lbs.
- Capacity: 1,025-1,475 Cubic Inches
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.