The OGIO Rig 9800 is the only way you should ever think about getting your gear to track and back. The telescopic handle makes it easy to pull and its more than capable of tackling all sorts of terrain thanks to its oversized wheels, with foam integrated internal panelling protecting your gear across the rough ground so that it can protect you. The wide-mouth main compartment makes your kit easy to access, the quicker your kits on, the sooner you ride. Convenience and durability are the main focus of the stylish gear bad, choose the Rig 9800 rolling luggage to take you on your next adventure.
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions.
- iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for strength and added gear protection.
- Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber.
- Several multi-use lid compartments for apparel and smaller gear.
- Wide opening mouth for easy access to all gear compartments.
- Heavy-duty oversized wheels with extra clearance.
- Secure hold compression strap system.
- Telescoping pull handle.
- Dimensions: 86 H x 42 W x 39 D cm
- Capacity: 123 litres
- Weight: 6.4 kg
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.