The OGIO ONU20 is a small check-in bag that can swallow some of your vacation essentials.
- Multiple easy access compartments featuring separate ventilated wet/dry or shoe area
- Internal padded laptop or tablet sleeve
- Full size, expandable water bottle pocket
- Smooth ride, in-line oversized wheels
- Sturdy dual telescopic handle
- Standing base allows the bag to stand upright
- Dimensions: 20.5" L x 13" W x 10" H
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Capacity: 1750 cubic inches / 28.5 litres
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.