The Rig 9800 gets a facelift and added features in the revamped Rig 9800 Pro. Featuring OGIO’s renowned SLED, the Rig Pro gets an added MX boot bag and changeable wheel set as part of the new overall design.
- New changeable wheel set, with customizable wheel color options (purchased separately)
- Internal tie-down straps to hold down boots, your clean clothes or other gear
- Upgraded heavy-duty grab handles
- Internal tie-down straps to hold down boots or your clean clothes
- Additional top slash storage pocket
- ID window on the top of the bag
- SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability in the harshest of conditions.
- Wide mouth LID opening for easy access
- Several multi-use under LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
- iFOM (Integrated Foam) construction throughout for added protection and durability
- Telescopic pull handle
34 ½”H x 16”W x 15 ½”D / CM 86 H x 42 W x 38.5 D
13.4 Lbs/6.1 Kg (Empty), 14.8 Lbs/6.75 Kg (with Boot Bag)
7,620 Cu.In/125 L (Empty) + 600D Poly, 420D Dobby Poly
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.