Make the Spoke Wheeled Bag your permanent wingman on your next adventure. A heavy duty 900D fabric wraps around a molded PE tub that's tough enough to stick by your side through thick and thin. The lightweight and streamlined design creates a comfortable carry and stays within capacity on weight restricted airlines. With the Spoke Wheeled Bag by your side, nothing can stop you.
- Large main compartment to store essential gear
- Roll-out changing mat
- Lightweight for greater carrying capacity on weight restricted airlines
- Two-stage trolley handle
- Reinforced replaceable wheel set
- Skid guards provide increased durability and abrasion resistance
- Durable haul handles for ease of carry
- Heavy duty 900D fabric with Eco Friendly PVC backing
- Dimensions: 32" H x 16.5" W x 16" D
- Weight: 6.8 Lbs.
- Capacity: 7300 Cubic Inches
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.