The O’NEAL Element line is made with a roomy, comfortable fit that is sure to please everyone in the family. It’s durable, wear-resistant panels, tagless design, and cuffless pant ensure the O’NEAL Element is streamlined and ready for riding. Featuring a more extensive array of sizes and colors than most gear lines, the O’NEAL Element truly has something for everybody.
• Heavy duty but lightweight denier fabrics provide the perfect combination of comfort and protection while riding
• More durable, wear-resistant panels on the seat, inside of legs, and knees
• Lighter weight, more breathable panels, positioned away from bike contact points
• Stretch panels in key points on the front, back, and knees of pants for great freedom-of-movement
• Elastic waist with adjustable ratchet closure system for a secure and snug fit
• Protective rubber patches for extra protection when crashing
• Tapered legs to prevent boot bunching
• Fully lined for added comfort
• Removable, internal, EVA foam hip protectors
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.