The O’Neal Mayhem line is built to be bold while remaining lightweight and breathable.The Mayhem incorporates new features such as an infinity neck and cuff design and lightweight fabrics with bold, contemporary graphics to give riders a fresh, feature-packed kit that is sure to stand up moto after moto.
Fit: Athletic Fitted Style. Slim Fit body with tighter arms. Raglan Cut
• Lightweight Microfiber 4-way stretch fabric body with athletic style fitted 4-way stretch sleeves
• Extended tail
• Sublimated graphics that won’t fade
• Tagless neck design
• Infinity neck & collar cuff design for ultimate comfort and performance
• Clear silicone printing on the tail to help keep jersey tucked in
• Four-way stretch for added comfort and ease.
• Microfiber fabric makes better moisture wicking and cooling properties
• Breathable fabric equipped with a fast-dry feature provides extra ventilation when sweating.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.