- Street helmet constructed with ABS
- Weight XS-M: 1500g (± 50g)
- Weight L-XXL: 1600g (± 50g)
- Ultra-plush removable and washable padded liner
- Visor and internal sunvisor included
- Pinlock 30 fog resistant insert lens
- Multiple air vents and EPS channels for maximum ventilation and cooling
- O`Neal Fidlock® magnetic chin strap buckle offers maximum security
- easy to handle, allows single-handed fastening and release, even when wearing gloves
- Bluetooth Ready with internal speaker cavities and rubber hoop at back of the helmet (Bluetooth unit not included)
- Meets DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.