The polyester jacket has tough nylon overlays on the shoulder and elbows, creating a durable jacket for year-round use. Inside, a newly developed style of thermal liner with two zips to enable the liner to twist with the body, provides improved comfort. In summer months, two shoulder vents at the front and a single vent at the rear provide the necessary air-flow to keep you cool.
• CE A Rated EN 17092-4:2020
• CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors
• Back protector pocket
• Subtle black reflective elements give visibility in low light conditions
• Waterproof membrane
• Fully removable thermal liner
• Adjustable rolled neoprene collar
• Soft-edged cuffs for maximum comfort
• Hand warmer pockets
• Internal & external Napoleon pockets
• Storm-flap on front closure and rain gutter system to stop rain ingress
• 2 x shoulder vents and a rear vent for air-flow
• Adjustment points on upper arms and hips
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.