The Upper Fork Protector is a high impact resistance plastic part to guard the upper tubes from roost or rocks. The installation is quick and easy with re-usable plastic cable ties. The part will fit different diameter sized forks (from 50 to 60mm).
- High impact resistance plastic guard
- Complete protection of the upper fork tubes
- Easy and quick installation
- Perfect protection from rocks and roost
- Keeps the fork upper tubes looking like new
- Part works with different diameter sized forks (from 50 to 60 mm)
- Easy to remove and reassemble when washing the bike
- Polisport design enhances the look of your bike
- Includes re-usable zip ties for assembly
- Engraved precut lines for length adjustment (from 228 to 252 mm)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.