The T-6 Stainless Steel Exhaust System offers maximum performance and is constructed of stainless steel throughout the head pipe, mid pipe and end-cap while the canister is aluminum. The T-6 is perfect for any closed-course or off-road racer looking for improved performance, durability and a professional look. More features offered by the T-6 is the ability to meet AMA amateur racing sound requirements and that it comes equipped with a United States Forest Service (USFS) approved spark arrestor making it easy to alternate between off-road and closed-course racing.
- Offers the same performance as the Ti-6
- Lower cost and increased durability
- Ideal for closed-course or off-road racing
- Stainless steel throughout head pipe, mid pipe and end-cap
- Aluminum canister construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.