Fuel Conditioner is an advanced protection product for fuel systems. It is harmless to any catalytic converter and has no components that contain chlorine. Fuel Conditioner has the following special properties:
- Dissolves deposits in the carburettor, injector(s), valves and combustion chamber
- Neutralises condensed water to prevent precipitation in the fuel tank
- Restores power
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Ensures a more consistent engine idle speed
- Reduces the emission of harmful exhaust gases
- The engine starts more easily
- Prevents the fuel system freezing Instructions for use: Add the entire contents of this bottle to 25 litres of fuel. Add one bottle on the next two successive fuel stops. Then every 5000 km.
Putoline Oil is a high-quality supplier of a wide range of lubricants and maintenance products. We only supply products for motorised two-wheelers and that makes us unique! Our years of experience, combined with continuous research results in the best price/quality ratio. Manufacturing our own products guarantees a consistently high quality. Putoline Oil, Driven by Technology!
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.