Add lighting to the highest point on your bike: your helmet. The Shark Skwal 2 embeds LED lights into the front and back of a full-face helmet to assist in SMIDSY avoidance. The LED lights have 3 modes: blink, steady and off, so you can pick the one that fits your mood and riding condition. The rechargeable battery provides 5 hours of steady operation and 10 hours when in blink mode. Use the included USB cable to recharge the Skwal 2 when the helmet is not in use.
The Shark SKWAL 2 Helmet has a stable design with optimized aerodynamics and an enhanced rear spoiler. The interior is bamboo treated for antibacterial and hypoallergenic freshness. When the sun gets in your eyes, lower the inner sun shield for eye protection.
- Injected thermoplastic shell
- Optimized aerodynamically enhanced spoiler
- 3 brighter LED lights
- Blink / Steady dual LED mode
- Green LEDs
- Rechargeable battery: 5,000 recharge cycles, 5 hours of continuous operation, 10 hours while blinking per charge
- USB cable included
- MaxVision Pinlock-prepared face shield (Pinlock insert lens sold separately)
- Autoseal system flattens the face shield onto the helmet, offers better soundproofing and seals the helmet against water and cold
- Integrated inner sun shield
- Bamboo treated interior for triple effectiveness: antibacterial, anti-sweating and hypoallergenic
- DOT approved
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.