The Shoei Neotec 2 helmet finds ways to improve upon an already exceptional modular touring helmet. Exhaust outlets complement the upper air intake vents for improved air flow. Wind tunnel testing optimized the Neotec 2's aerodynamics to perform in a variety of riding positions. The integrated shell spoiler is repositioned to better reduce lift and drag at speed, while the Aero Deflector along the chin bar adds stability. A micro ratchet chin strap makes securing the helmet and removing the helmet quick and easy. Noise Isolator cheek pads improve the seal along the neck opening of the helmet to keep turbulent air out. The 360 Pivot Locking System secures the chin bar in the down locked position and a multi-piece EPS liner made out of varying densities of foam absorbs impact energy. The Shoei Neotec 2 is designed to integrate with the Sena SRL Communication System for a clean and low profile installation. All of these features combine to produce one of the ultimate long distance touring helmets.
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing
- Dual-layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell sizes and five liners present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes from XS through XXL
- Shoei’s exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler right into the shell of the Neotec 2
- Vortex Generator on the face cover and visor works to reduce noise and manage air flow around the helmet
Flip-Up Face Cover and Face Shield
- 360º Pivot Locking System made of high quality stainless steel components, ensures a safe and secure closure
- Enlarged single-button release for chin bar and shield allows ease of use with riding gloves
- Increased space inside the chin bar was added by adjusting the shape to create a smart and light design
- Opening the face cover up will automatically close the face shield
Sun Shield System
- Built-in QSV-1 inner sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach slide switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield. This allows the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact.
- Shoei's wind tunnels helped to reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence
- Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves optimizes air flow while in the riding position
- All-new exhaust outlets flank adjustable upper air intake for improved hot-air expulsion
Micro Ratchet Chin Strap
- 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and release
- Comfortable and easily adjustable
- All-new Noise Isolator cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
- New airtight window bead and the chin bar’s Vortex Generator lip reduce noise and manage airflow around the helmet
- Enhanced shell shape improves noise control and aerodynamics
3D Interior Liner System
- Entire interior liner (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) is easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit, and comfort
- Comfortable, 3D helmet liner material quickly dissipates moisture
- Eyeglass compatible interior is optimized for many different sizes of eyeglasses, while still minimizing gaps that can cause excess interior noise
CNS-3 Shield and Base Plate System
- All-new design provides approved air/water sealing and noise reduction
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- CNS-3 base plate system facilitates smooth and easy shield changes and a wind and waterproof seal
- New airtight window beading drains and prevents water from entering the helmet
- Comes equipped with a Pinlock EVO fog-insert lens
- New shell design improves noise control and aerodynamics
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.