Incorporating the indispensable features of the original ADV powerhouse SIDI Adventure Gore-Tex Boots, the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots boast upgrades and refinements in strategic areas without upsetting the recipe that made the original such a standout success.
Most salient of the improvements Sidi has made with the redesign of the Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots is the full-height 14 inch Gore-Tex gaiter, which now extends 3 inches higher up the shaft for increased waterproofing - especially useful when fording water crossings. With additional stretch at the back of the calf, there is now more space and flexibility in the shaft to accommodate a wider range of rider’s calf-sizes. SIDI has also increased the area of split-grain leather grip paneling on the inside of the calf as well as the instep for better feel when standing on the pegs off road.
The ankle flex system, tongue-in-groove Achilles protector and other TPUs on the SIDI Adventure 2 have been refined for a slimmer overall profile with better protection, eliminating any clumsiness or bulky feel interfacing with the bike. Strategically-placed flex zones allow for better flexibility right out of the box, resulting in a much shorter break-in period, better walkability, dexterity and comfort. Wherever you may adventure to, the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots are one of the best all-weather, on/off-road ADV boots money can buy.
- Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane
- Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk
- Tongue-in-groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps
- Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction along with Cordura
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a VELCRO® brand fastener upper flap with an elastic expansion panel
- Cambrelle lining
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.