This motorcycle boot offers the best comfort and safety in any weather and in almost any terrain thanks to its robust and comfortable equipment.
- upper material in imitation leather and suede leather
- equipped with Cambrelle and Air-Teflon net fabric
- equipped with waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- three buckles and memory adjustment straps
- anatomical and non-deformable rigid heel
- Rubber sole for improved grip
- Nylon insole and removable arch support
- high-quality microfibre and suede leather
- Gore-Tex membrane
- Polyurethane shin plate
- adjustable and exchangeable micro-buckle system
- continuous, long inner sleeve
- Plastic support in the ankle area
- flex system
- elastic plate in calf area
- rigid, impact-resistant, anatomically shaped heel cup
- switching amplification
- Nylon insole and detachable arch of the foot
- non-slip insole
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.