SIDI - X3 Lei Boots (Womens)
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The engineers at Sidi have been designing and crafting athletic footwear for over fifty years and have put their experience to good use with the Sidi X-3 Lei Boots. Sidi began specializing in cycling footwear and quickly became the gold standard in the industry. Their knowledge & expertise have translated well to the motorsport industry, and are recognized all over the world for their high quality moto boots. Sidi combines the heritage & prestige of handcrafted Italian footwear, with the functionality of dirt bike boots for the ultimate foot protection. The X-3’s offer many of the same great comfort and protective features, for a more affordable price than the Sidi Crossfire series.
- TA Sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler
- TA Sole features excellent rear brake feel
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Removable arch support
- Inner heat shield
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small bones
- To area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps
- Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a guard
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Single Flex System upper